Thursday 8 January 2009

Writing for television!

Ooops! I somehow managed to upset a little girl I have under me. She's a producer of sorts, by which I mean she's producing one of MY shows.
All I did was to inform her, quite generously I might add, that the Head of Comedy didn't want to accelerate her career as fast as I did. My exact words were 'he hates you'.

Silly little thing went straight to him to investigate why! I can't believe the gumption. Well suffice to say HoC denied it entirely. How was I to know it wasn't true? Sometimes I think this world really is not fair to people with very acute and justified opinions. It's simply not cricket.
I had a large oxtail soup to cheer myself up which was out of character for me as I normally never drink at this time of the day.

Hopefully she'll get over her mistake soon and I can continue to help her run telly-box shows. She really does have marvellous tits.

Well I'm dripping suet all over the space bar now so will leave you. Mother will have to be called with her cloth.